Once again I was touched to receive two awards from two great women and one of them I can pass on.
The first is from Deirdra Eden-Coppel and she designed it herself. It's absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much Deirdra.
Here it is...the Powerful Woman Writer Award. Gorgeous isn't it?
The second award, The Liebster Blog Award (It's great to receive a German Award) is from one of my most supportive followers Julia Hones. Liebster means "favorite" in English and this is meant to be a friendship award. Thanks dear Julia.
Here it is:
The rules for receiving The Liebster Award are as follows:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Enjoy the love.
Now it's my turn to pass on the Liebster award. The five people I'm nominating are my oldest followers who've been with me since the start of this blog and I want to show them just how much they mean to me. To those who do not receive the award, you mean a lot to me too. Watch out, you might just get the next one.
Here are the nominees:
1. Larissa Hinton from A three way tie (Larissa has been with me a couple of years before this blog came into being).
2. Mysti Parker from Unwritten
3. Akoss from: FantasyPen
4. Elena Solodow from You're Write. Except when you're Rong.
5. Zella Kate from Zella Kate
Thank you guys for being there for me when my blog was on its first legs. I appreciate all your support. This award really come from the heart.