Friday, February 10, 2012

Double Unveiling--Chocolate Aftertaste (Cover and Trailer)

Hi everyone,

My contemporary romance novel, Chocolate Aftertaste is nearing the finish line and I wanted to show you the cover. I'm really happy with how it has turned out. It has been ready for some days but I wanted to create a trailer to accompany it before I did the unveiling. I lost a lot of sleep over the trailer but I think it was worth it.
For now, I hope you like the cover and trailer. Let me know what you think.



































2 comments:

  1. A very sensual cover, Liz. Thanks for sharing it. I haven't watched the video yet. I will have to leave that one for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really good at the computer stuff - that trailer was a great graphic creation! Good luck with the release of Chocolate Aftertaste!

    And many congrats on the release of Tangi's Teardrops! It looks awesome on Amazon!

    ReplyDelete