Wednesday, September 25, 2013

NEW RELEASE: Honeysuckle and Jasmine by Liz Grace Davis

Hi everyone,

I'm very excited to announce the release of my new novel, Honeysuckle and Jasmine. This was the hardest novel for me to write for two reasons. Firstly, it's a slightly darker novel than what I normally write and secondly, while writing and editing the manuscript, I was pregnant and extremely exhausted all the time. I almost gave up on the novel but thanks to the support of my family and friends (especially my author friends), I'm so happy I didn't. So, I'm glad to finally share with you Senia and Miina's story.

The book is available for purchase on AMAZON.

It would mean a lot to me if you could also share the news with your family and friends. Thank you in advance.

The past is never far behind.

Senia Loato's life has been needled by disappointment, and the wounds that fester go beyond skin deep. She is certain if she puts miles between her and her tainted past, she will somehow outrun it. When she's offered the chance to leave her island home of Mintang to become an au pair for three boys in Germany, she takes the opportunity to start running.

In Germany, she meets Miina, another African au pair. What builds between them is a life-defining friendship, one they will risk everything for.

And soon, they'll be asked nothing less.

When Miina is betrayed and left stranded, Senia stands by her, risking much more than just her stay in Germany. She also stands to lose rich, handsome, turquoise-eyed Roman Dorenwald, the first man she has allowed into her heart.

But they're risks worth taking.

Eventually, Senia makes a sacrifice that catapults her back to her past, where she's forced to draw back the curtain and discover the shocking truth of her history.

Can she confront her nightmares, reach deep into her soul, and forgive those who have hurt her? Or is it easier to just keep running?

***This story was partly inspired by true events***

2 comments:

  1. felicitations Liz and all the best with your new book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much success and best wishes to you on your release!!! It certainly is a lovely cover. :)

    ReplyDelete