Friday, December 16, 2011

Welcome Friday

Fridays always find me exhausted, whether the week had been busy or not. Right now it's rainy and gloomy outside and I feel sleepy. I keep making spelling mistakes as I write this post.

In two hours, I'll be off to date night with hubby. I don't think I'll get any editing done today. I'll read through what I edited this week and go to bed early. Tomorrow, I plan to edit all day, apart from short breaks for lunch and breathing (no not yoga, just a breather).

Sunday after church, I'll edit some more and if I stick to my plan, I'll be done with the editing/rewriting before I hit the pillow.

Next week will be more relaxed. I'll just be reading through the manuscript and adding finishing touches. Oh, and finishing with the cover design (so I can post it for you to see).

I plan to be completely done with the manuscript by the end of December. Then I'll send it to my editor for final basic editing/proofreading. Finally, Mid or end of January will be the best month in my life as a writer when I finally get published.

Right now, I think I'll take a nap before date night, so I don't fall asleep in the movies. Before the nap I need to see if there's a good movie in the cinema.

Bye for now.

Liz

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your date tonight with the hubby! Relaxing and enjoying family is important too. :) Best wishes for the finishing touches on your manuscript!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you need to chillax! Have a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great date night with your hubby. Those are often the best for me to relax and release. I hope it was divine for you as well.

    ReplyDelete