As you can see, I received another award--The Fair Dinkum (good buddy) Award. Thanks so much Carol for nominating me and for seeing me as your blog buddy.
The rules state that I have to write some new things about myself and then pass on the award.
Now, something new about me that you didn't know:
1. In school, I used to be very sporty and won a lot of medals and awards--running (100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, 1500m), netball, long jump, high jump (my favorite). Today, I'm allergic to any type of sport or exercise. I should change that--one day.
2. In our living room, I always sit on the same spot on the couch--when I don't, it doesn't feel right.
3. I eat too much salt--I should change that too...maybe tomorrow, maybe next year.
4. I have too many reminders on my phone. It's a pain having to get through them--finger on the snooze button--every time I want to make a call.
5. Before I traveled and had a chance to see the world, my life started in a refugee camp in Angola.I lived in the camp until the age of eight. Although my life wasn't a bed of roses in the beginning, if I had a chance to change something, I wouldn't. My experiences made me the person I am today. Starting at a low point, doesn't have to be a bad thing.
Enough about me. Here are my nominees:
1. Mysti Parker from Unwritten
2. Elena Solodow from You're Write. Except when you're Rong.
3. Zella Kate from Zella Kate
4. Stacy Post from A Writer's Point of View
5. Caroline Starr Rose from Caroline by line
Congrats blog buddies. Over to you.